Computer and Smart phone repair
We love fixing Laptops, PCs and Macs….can you?
We have been passionately repairing devices for over 10 years. We leave no stone unturned when it comes to fixing computers. We pride ourselves on offering an excellent computer repair service!
In support of our growing business needs, we are now looking to recruit an additional customer focused professional to join our team.
What are we looking for?
A reliable and enthusiastic person. Proven problem solver with passion for technology.
To diagnose and repair a wide range of hardware and software related issues on Laptops, PC and Mac.
Day to day you will be interacting with customers face to face, via e-mail, social media and on the telephone.
The ability to cross and up sell when appropriate to a customers needs.
To be a part of our home call out and office visit service.
The ability to follow established processes.
Use your own initiative to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues.
Communicate with customers clearly, using understandable language.
What we will do?
Provide all of the tools, software and training necessary to enable our team to provide a first class customer service.
Pay you a generous bonus scheme on all cross and up sales you make for the company.
Provide an insured company car to assist with our home and office visit service.
Do you have what we’re looking for?
- Diagnosing Laptop, PC and Mac faults utilising both software and hardware
- Sales; up selling and cross selling
- Computer networking and web hosting technologies
- General maintenance, repairs and upgrades of any computer
- Windows Vista/7/8/10 and MacOS troubleshooting and installation
- Data recovery, password recovery
- Malware & virus removal and prevention, firewalls, security
- PC-building – assembly and testing
- Basic electronics theory and component identification
Required from applicant
A clean driving license
Excellent written and spoken English.
Integrity and professional work ethic
Minimum 1-2 years in a customer facing, computer repair based industry
Genuine problem solving skills and a keen interest in the repair and computer industry